Our return policy is written to be clear and fair to all parties. Please read this page carefully for more information on how to start a return.
IMPORTANT: All returns MUST be initiated within 14 days of delivery and must have a Return Authorization in order to be processed. No exceptions.
A return authorization is an easy to file form and takes less than two minutes. To file a return authorization, please Click Here. In addition to the return authorization, please submit any photos or videos to back up your claim to email@example.com
When returns are accepted:
- Damage occurs during shipping that affects the quality of the playback of the vinyl itself. If you receive a record that is damaged please contact us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manufacturer's Defect: These are rare, but they do happen. This includes, but is not limited to, the wrong record being included inside of the sealed jacket, the wrong songs pressed on the record, or a piece is missing. We receive and ship these records sealed, so we can't always see that something is wrong.
- The wrong item is shipped: Also rare, but can happen. If the wrong item is sent it must be returned to us in the same condition it was sent to you in (new, unopened, and with all accompanying stickers, etc. included in the package. As soon as the shrink wrap is broken, it is no longer considered new and it is no longer returnable.
When returns are not accepted:
- Any item that is being returned because you changed your mind on an order. All sales are final.
- Any item that is being returned for small cosmetic defects (seam splits, etc). We take care to package items securely and ensure that items are in good condition when they leave our warehouse. Torn shrinkwrap or small bends can occur in shipping and is often out of our control. If you wish to return the item for strictly cosmetic purposes, the customer is responsible for paying return shipping and may pay a 10% restocking fee.
- Any item that has been opened that does not have a manufacturer's defect.
- Any item that is being returned more than 14 days after it has been delivered to you.
- Any return without an approved Return Authorization.
What else you need to know:
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We pay for return shipping for all covered return reasons for US customers.
- When a return is accepted, you have a couple of options. We can either;
- Refund the cost of the record to the original method of payment, minus the cost of shipping.
- Refund the amount as store credit, issued as a gift card to the store that never expires.
- All items must be sent back within 14 days of your original delivery date, no exceptions.
- All items must be sent back in its original packaging in a secure mailer. Ideally, the mailer we sent it to you in.
- International customers must pay for return shipping costs.
All sales are final. We are unable to cancel orders after they have been placed.
Right of Refusal
We reserve the right to turn down any return during the return authorization process if it does not match a return reason above, is outside of the 14-day return window, it is missing a return authorization attached, or the item is not in the condition described when it arrives to us.